Innovation is key to survival during periods of instability.
Today, businesses face disruption at so many levels due to state lockdowns, closed offices, cut income, and no childcare for employees- it isn’t easy even to know where to start. These problems require imagination at the highest levels and implementation that leaves little to chance.
By integrating the Microsoft power platform with Dynamics ERP and CRM with their years of business experience, companies are looking for Microsoft Partners to help them pivot quickly. What if we tell you that Dynamics 365 workforce management can solve your problems? Yes, by taking creative approaches to problems no one planned, Dynamics Partners are developing paths into uncharted territory.
1. Enable remote workforce productivity
Microsoft Partners help teams by offering remote work software with rich features to remain productive and efficient in open communication and real-time collaboration by combining Microsoft teams’ collaboration with the Dynamics ERP and CRM.
If teams can exchange information easily, the transition from office to remote workforce is easier. Business departments can exchange customer data and files as they would at the workplace through Microsoft Teams and Dynamics. Your company can continue to make workers feel part of the team:
- During meetings, use video technologies to create a virtual meeting room that imitates meetings in person.
- Interact on a scale, not only on a Single Record Dynamics (for example, sales) and many records with a Dynamics view.
- Work with clients and colleagues in all positions. Access, share and edit in real-time Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files.
2. Maintain cash flow with better controls
Cash flow management is critical, but liquidity conservation is the key to survival during uncertain times. ERP offers insights and tools to improve cash flow controls in Microsoft Dynamics.
Automating invoicing and payment collection can help:
With vendor invoice automation in Dynamics 365, you will reduce the number of invoices and payments by automating them. It takes time for collections to be charged and handled. Send out invoices quickly, accept payments anytime, and provide your customers with insight.
Centralizing the Accounts Payable is also beneficial:
Microsoft Dynamics provides centralized management of paper and digital invoices—driving automated workflows to support the evaluation processes. Centralized Dynamics 365 accounts payable automation will enable your team to:
- Have full visibility of the entire process of accounts payable by using Dynamics 365 accounts payable workflow.
- Proactively engage with sellers to extend conditions and adjust purchases based on new forecasts
- Impose minimums or maximums for purchase orders to guarantee that profits are maintained
3. Remodel processes through automated workflows
Manual processes are still rooted in business cultures, even with recent attempts to transform everything to digital technology. Companies often have lengthy and difficult processes to go through—up to now. Automation can simplify the most complex processes to support teams’ productivity from their living areas through Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM.
Innovative solutions for productivity
When working remotely, process automation can be needed; the transition will bring advantages beyond the current crisis. The genuine value of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM lies in the experience of partners who can put together strategies for effective and realistic solutions, for example:
- Designate and track activities to keep projects under remote control on schedule and budget.
- Consolidation of sales across business units to leverage stocks and benefit from seller terms.
- Automation of approval processes—from lines of credit to cost reports for workers.
- To direct candidate knowledge through talent procurement, recruitment, and selection to the right people.
4. Capitalize on data to drive business direction
The centralization of data was never as relevant as it is today. However, now things are changing. Microsoft Partners helps organizations unlock and complete decision-making information by integrating the strength of Microsoft Dynamics and PowerBI.
Power BI integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP enables companies to look for interactions and trends in traditional reports. Only a few of the profound insights that Partners can help companies open up include:
- Margin and sales trends for product groups can be identified to target sales efforts.
- Business unit margin analysis to determine potential cost savings.
- Tracking marketing results to concentrate on assets.
5. Empower customers with self-service options
Social distancing and working from home have forced companies to replenish the travel of their customers. Companies have broadened their reach through customer self-service and allow employees to spend more time on special requests and exceptions.
Customer Self-Service Portals of dynamics 365
Customer Self-Service Portals can facilitate a wide variety of operations, subscription controls, log calls, scheduling, process returns, etc. Besides, it offers digital agents that respond or direct customers by a standard procedure. It also ensures:
- Resellers, distributors, and manufacturers can collaborate through Partner portals and get quick access to inventory, planning, and product information.
- Faqs and any sort of information, documentation, and community forums accessible.
6. Explore merger and acquisition opportunities
Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI combined has the power to enable rich forecasting and the building of scenarios to explore fusion and acquisition opportunities. Organizations may use different sources to aggregate data to forecast future patterns and find possible economies of scale.
Microsoft Dynamics allows the community to consolidate and harmonize operations rapidly. Get results quickly with:
- Linked data across business units that help clear productivity improvement processes and consistent customer experiences.
- Automated management processes to make every worker more effective and enable him to achieve results.
- Workflows automation to link departments, increase efficiency and minimize errors.
7. Reinvent business models to respond to change
Although digital change has already brought about large changes in consumer behavior, the COVID-19 crisis forces many organizations to bring about a whole new change level. As in-person operations are limited, the digital world can fill in the gap to connect, educate, and sell.
The partners can link and expand operations in any direction using Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM as a platform. A couple of examples:
- To reassure anxious clients, service providers promise assured scheduling and consistent expectations of social distance.
- Remote distribution and delivery strategies for replacing visits by distributors and wholesalers are also easy with it.
8. Deliver insight to workers in the field
The landscape has changed forever for organizations delivering services. Customers—both consumers and companies understand how technology has changed remote distribution abilities. The digital world’s advantages come from AI (Artificial Intelligence), IoT (Internet of Things), and HoloLens virtual reality.
You can now use the Microsoft field service tools by Microsoft Partners, offering consultation services too. Some of the features of it that might help you are as follows:
- Enables distributed technicians to work together and to understand a problem in real-time.
- Ensures implementation of superior rapt processes assisted by the AI that increase the first fix rate.
- Use mobile devices for creating hologram designs respond to the vision, gestures, and voice controls of the user.
- Using IoT sensors and AI-based predictive service models to identify and solve system problems before becoming a problem.
- Conduct remote inspections without being on-site, with recording, screenshots, and annotations.
9. Respond quickly to unexpected demand
Ecommerce businesses need more automation and less manual work. Therefore, Microsoft Dynamics Partners such as DFSM is working to replace Slow and manual work with automated workflows through Microsoft Dynamics 365 commerce. Additionally, companies can scale up with Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems linking to industry and advanced systems:
Single and versatile financial reporting, which in one instance supports many legal entities and currencies
Integration of ERP and eCommerce platforms to simplify order processing
Related workers who have access to the requisite information and work together through time and geographic locations