In today’s market climate, success cannot occur without leveraging technology to handle your finances globally, track performances in real-time, automate and simplify functions, protect your potential business results and optimize your productivity.
How is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance helping in boosting financial performance?
With regulatory features spanning 37 countries and 42 languages, Microsoft dynamics 365 finance & operations integration enables companies to compete internationally by adapting locally to diverse workforces and evolving laws. With the individual search study, Dynamics 365 Finance is GDPR-ready, assisting organizations in responding to data topic requests.
- Electronic reporting: Global electronic reporting includes configurable e-invoicing, making it simple to adjust to regular regulatory changes.
- Workspaces: New features in D365 Finance and Operations offer workspaces, each with rich analytics views and processes customized to the user’s position. Workspaces provide real-time visibility into overall results, including drill-through and transaction data. Hundreds of pre-built reports provide a comprehensive view of business processes across several dimensions.
- Legal Support: Customizable tools make it easier to produce end-of-month reports by supporting local and international rules.
- Enhance your financial decision-making: Dynamics 365 Finance predicts the future by using historical evidence. AI-driven insights, machine learning, and predictive analytics provide strategic insights into future cash flow, allowing for better decisions, behavior, and outcomes.
- Predictive financial insights: Predicting when customers will pay is a big challenge for businesses. Slow and infrequent payments limit cash flow and impede both long-term planning and regular results. Dynamics 365 finance forecasts when invoices will be billed by evaluating customer payment history. It also provides companies with techniques to increase the likelihood of receiving payment on time.
“Our brand has very strong growth plans, and we needed an ERP system that could flex with it.” – Director of an IT, apparel brand.
Unify and automate your business processes
With tools including vendor invoice automation, vendor partnerships, and quote to cash, budget preparation, budget tracking, cost management, and recurring invoices, Dynamics 365 finance simplifies financial operations. The use of a common map of accounts simplifies intercompany movements and routine financial consolidations.
Organizations can easily incorporate external data and automate approvals with configurable data management software. Dynamics 365 finance integrates closely with Office 365, allowing you to work seamlessly with Outlook, Skype, and Excel.
Dynamics 365 Finance enables mobile flexibility with applications such as cost tracking, vendor invoice approvals, vendor collaboration, and more. These apps often operate in offline mode, which is useful when there is little to no internet access.
“One nice thing about Dynamics 365 is that I can take a Laptop out on the production floor or do whatever I need to do off a hotspot. That’s the positive side of the cloud. I can be anywhere and be connected.” – ERP Manager, automotive manufacturing.
Get in touch
Dynamics 365 enables companies to compete both globally and locally. It creates true business value by optimizing accurate and timely regulatory reporting and intelligent and predictive insights that are contextualized and supported by machine learning data, enabling efficiencies, new market opportunities, and innovation.
Accelerate into the future of global business by partnering with DFSM for its implementation. Get to know about the Microsoft dynamics 365 finance & operations prices along with the implementation procedure. Start today by getting a Microsoft dynamics 365 finance & operations trial.