You will be working as a Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations Functional Consultant with our IT consulting client and will be managing the Parallel Testing for Finance & Operations projects and will have Solid experience in configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM365.
We require that you have a good understanding of the benefits and key business drivers for using the MS Dynamics CRM product.
- Working with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering CRM projects
- Solid experience in configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM365
- Strong skills in business process engineering, workshop facilitation, storyboarding and prototyping
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
- Good understanding of the benefits and key business drivers for using the MS Dynamics CRM product
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
DFSM Consulting requires a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to work with one of our clients for a large enterprise project team for 12 months.
- Excellent remuneration with an immediate start.
- Contract role until the end of June 2020.
- Melbourne Based Role.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information.